Pets are welcome if they are well-behaved and have been treated for fleas and ticks. They will be charged as an additional person with a maximum of two pets allowed. Pets may not be left in cabins unattended and must be leashed at all times. Pet owners are responsible for damages.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY ON WEEKDAYS/WEEKENDS AND 3 DAY STAY ON HOLIDAYS
Cabin rents for $159 (plus tax of 10%) per night for two people. For each additional guest(including pets) over two, there will be a $15.00 charge per guest. Please be honest and fair about how many guest will be staying.
Pets will be charged as guest.
Reservations will be guaranteed upon receipt of a $50 deposit by credit card.
The remaining balance will be charged the day of reservation.
THE BALANCE IS DUE UPON ARRIVAL and can be paid by credit or debit card.
Smoking is NOT ALLOWED inside the cabin!!
More than 14 Days Out
Full refunds will be made only for cancellations made at least 14 days prior to reservation dates.
14 or Less Days Out
In our remote area, most requests for cabins are made weeks in advance. Because of this, a reservation that is cancelled 14 or less days out from date of arrival - regardless of reason - is still owed for the amount due will be charged to the credit card holding the reservation. Rates are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax.
HOLIDAY RELATED RESERVATIONS:
THERE IS NO REFUND FOR CANCELLATIONS ON HOLIDAY RESERVATIONS. These holidays include but are not limited to: New Year's Eve and Day, Valentine's Day, President's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
We reserve the right to collect a fee for any damages that are done to the cabin during your stay. We also reserve the right to charge a $100 cleaning fee if the cabin is not cleaned prior to your check out time. The credit card holding the reservation will be charged for any and all amounts associated with any damages or misuse of the cabin.
USE OF PREMISES AND GROUNDS:
- Facility and grounds are only to be used for stated purposes(s).
- There is a limit of 8 overnight guests in the cabin. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Please place all trash in appropriate bags.
- Check out is at 11 am unless agreed upon prior to reservation date.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the cabin.
- After 10pm, music cannot be audible beyond the cabin's property.
- We respect your right to privacy; however owners or staff shall have the right to access and may be on the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, supervision of buildings and grounds, security, management or other purposes.
- Fires are only permitted in fire pit. If a burn ban is in effect, no outside fires will be permitted. No candles are allowed.
- DO NOT toss ashes or coals into landscaping or woods.
- Furniture and/or accessories should not be moved. Inside furniture may not be taken outside. Furniture must be picked up and not dragged on wood floors.
- Care should be taken not to damage deck or railings. Do not lean or climb on railing for safety reasons.
- Care should be taken that no trash or personal items are left in creek.
- The cabin cannot be sub-leased by renters for any reason.
- There is no phone in the cabin. However, there is limited cell phone service.
CHECK OUT PROCEDURES:
- Place the towels in laundry basket.
- PLEASE place your sheets in the washing machine.
- Dishes should be cleaned and left stacked near the sink in the kitchen.
- Fires in the outdoor pit need to be fully extinguished.
- Place all trash in the appropriate bags. Additional bags can be found under the kitchen sink.
- Lock the back door, return cabin keys to hook and lock door behind you.
Owners and their employees assume no responsibility for any property placed in the facility or on the premises, or any property that is left on the premises after the reservation date. Renter agrees to pay for, or replace, any object that is destroyed, damaged or stolen. Such payment or replacement must be made immediately upon notification. We understand that occasionally accident happen. Please let us know if something is damaged or broken during your stay.
Hold Harmless Agreement:
To the fullest extent of the law, the tenant/tenants agree to defend (including attorney fees), pay on behalf of, indemnify, and hold harmless Big Piney Cabins LLC, its elected and appointed officials, employees, owners, volunteers, and others working on behalf of Big Piney Cabins LLC against any and all claims, demands, suits or loss, including all cost connected therewith, and for any damages which may be asserted, claimed or recovered against or from Big Piney Cabins LLC, its elected and appointed officials, employees, volunteers or others working on behalf of Big Piney Cabins LLC, by reason of personal injury, including bodily injury or death and/or property damage, including loss of use thereof, which arise out of or is in any way connected or associated with the use and rental of Big Piney Cabins, Big Piney Cabin Rentals, or Big Piney Cabins LLC. By agreeing to the terms and conditions and by renting/reserving your stay at the cabin you agree by the Hold Harmless Agreement stated above.